Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!!


I still can't believe it is Christmas! We are finally getting the cold weather again in Houston and I pray for snow, yeah right. Not happening here.

The girls are so excited Santa is coming tonight. We are ready with our reindeer food for the lawn and had to pick out 2 dozen cookies for Santa since either one of them couldn't decide. We have a full day today with lunch with the Goodwins and attending Christmas Eve Mass.

Tomorrow should be fun. We are waking up to Santa's presents, then off to Debbie and Doug's for Christmas lunch with her brothers. That evening will be the Fletcher Family Christmas which is always fun. Saturday we are headed to Arlington for our Lopez/Dildy Christmas celebration.

I am so excited to see everyone and to give our gifts out. There is nothing better than giving a gift to someone you love and seeing their reaction. I love it!

I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas! Oh- this was one of our recent family pictures. Can you tell this is how we look everyday? Ava not wanting to be photographed, Julia hamming it up for the picture, Chad trying to get Ava to smile and me smiling because they are all so crazy. haha You can't see my belly but it's there, believe me!

1 comment:

The Hake Family said...

I love that ypu are blogging again!!