Monday, May 19, 2008

Julia's Spring Ballet Recital

Is she the cutest thing or what? Julia was a hit at her 2nd ballet recital on Saturday night. She danced to 2 songs, "Good ship Lollipop" and "You will be in my heart". She did amazing!

Leading up to the ballet recital was somewhat hectic. We went to Debbie and Doug's lake house on Lake Livingston, which we had to drive back for the recital. I stupidly, volunteered myself as one of the backstage moms. I will never do that again! Lesson learned. Between the 2 moms, we had 15, yes I said 15, three-four year old awaiting their turn onstage. We waited for about 45 minutes before they went on. CHAOS!!

Overall, I was so happy with how everything turned out but being backstage, I missed all of the show. I regret that. Julia was a trooper making the drive back to the lake house later that night.

The next day, we had our family reunion for my mom's side of the family. I will post pics when I get them!!

3 comments:

Prazaks said...

She looks so cute!! Did you tape it? I want to see if you did.

Anonymous said...

too cute!

The Fletcher Family said...

Oh yes, I did tape it. It was adorable!