Sunday, August 3, 2008

Too funny not to post!














Aren't we purty?? This was Fourth of July weekend in Galveston. I had to post this late simply because I am horrible at blogging, myspace, facebook and whatever else is out there to post things but I HAD To post this one.


We went to Galveston for our cousin Ashley's wedding. Julia was the flower girl and it was so sweet. She got a bit of stage fright but then performed like she always does without flaw. Laurie, Anna, Julie and Jake came down the day before to the beach house for the day. We had a blast. The kids loved the water and the girls loved hanging with their cousins.


Above is what happens when you mix a Lopez gathering with a Fletcher gathering. A little bit of drinks and a good glass window- TADA!! It was hilarious! We laughed so hard when tiny hiney Ava started putting on her show. Anna and Julia were hilarious. Laurie was taking pictures and I think Jake was too busy laughing at it to partake.
I realized that I have huge gigantic nostrils. Oh well. What are you going to do... Hopefully it won't be another month until I can blog about our fun couples weekend we just had..








No comments: