Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ava - Future Project Runway contestant


Does this take anyone back to the 80's? I had to post this
since it was so hilarious and I am so glad I was able to capture it on film.

Ava went to Gymnastics earlier in the day and wore Julia's leotard from when she was in gymnastics. She woke up from her nap and wanted to wear panties. Chad, the great daddy that he is, puts them on over her leotard as she asks. She picks out her socks and of course, her favorite new shoes. I added in the hair band for looks.

We were getting ready for the Fletcher's to come over for dinner. I wish I could have captured Debbie, Doug, Kyle and Laura's face when they saw Ava for the first time. Needless to say, she was looking pretty sharp for dinner at home.





2 comments:

Sarah said...

Way to Rock It, Ava!

Andrea said...

That's hilarious! She's gonna wear those shoes to college!