Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Day of School!! A little late..



Ava on her first day at Mother's Day out.



Eating
Breakast to start the day..

I know, Matching outfits for school, but who could resist??





Well, I am a tad bit late in sending out this post but what the hell. The girls both started school the last week in August. Julia is in Preschool and Ava in MDO (mother's Day out). We had a rough start since Ava freaked out when we pulled in the parking lot but then said she was excited about going.
Chad was able to go with us to mark this event as I was about to have my first day off for a few hours. We dropped off Julia with a "see ya Mom" like she was a pro. Ava on the other hand was a different story. Her ENTIRE classroom of younger two's were either crying, screaming or trying to escape. Ava looked at us like,"What are you doing to me? You are crazy to drop me off here." With a little crying she was in the class. Chad and I made another lap around the hallway to peek in on her and she was fine.
Yeah to our first days at school!


No comments: